When you’re pulled in 1000 different directions, your confidence can wane. You can quickly start to doubt yourself and your abilities. Your self-esteem can plummet, and with it, your ability to love yourself and show up with your A-game at home and work decreases too. The good news is that positive self-esteem isn’t just something you have or you don’t have. Positive self-esteem is something you build through regular practice. One key component to building positive self-esteem is positive self-talk. Yes, how you talk to yourself matters. Here are a few positive affirmations you can recite, daily, or even hourly, to help you build your self-esteem.
1. I love and accept myself for who I am, not for who I’m becoming, not for who I’m going to be, not for who I was, but at this moment, I love and accept myself for who I am.
2. I choose to be happy no matter the situation I find myself in. This is real because we do have control over our feelings and our actions. How we feel at any given moment and how we react to the things going on around us are all about us. This is within our control.
3. I am in full control of my life, and I’m at peace with myself. This is perfect to say when you feel overwhelmed, and you just can’t keep up. Remind yourself of this daily, or even hourly if it’s needed.
4. I feel great about myself. If you say this to yourself regularly, whether you believe it or not right at that moment, you will start to believe it. Repeat this to yourself regularly.
5. I appreciate the things I have. I rejoice in the love I receive. This one is really about abundance and gratitude. It is a great affirmation to help you feel great about where you are in life right now.
6. I believe in my skills and abilities. When the going gets tough, this is a great affirmation to say to yourself. I believe in my skills and abilities. I love and accept myself for who I am. Continue to say this. You are an amazing and wonderful person and you should love and accept yourself for who you are. It’s okay to do that.
7. My healthy self-esteem allows me to achieve anything I set my mind to. This is really important. Because when the going gets tough, coming out on the other side, meeting your goals, having a life that you want, is simply about continuing and never giving up. This is an affirmation that helps to instill that within you.
8. I’m committed to myself and improving my life. Being committed to yourself and improving your life means you’re going to go through some challenges. And that’s okay. Just commit to it and get it done.
9. I love who I am becoming. And we are always becoming.
Make a promise to yourself today to utilize your favorite two or three affirmations daily. Write them down and hang them on your bathroom mirror so you can see them every day. These positive self-affirmations will help you boost your self-esteem and boost your confidence so that you can show up with your A-game every time.
For more self-care tips and tricks check out 5 Unexpected Ways To Boost Your Confidence.
Don’t forget to sign up for my free resource library. You’ll get free printable worksheets, workbooks, and checklists to help with goal setting, time management and self-care for busy moms.