The Savvy Working Mom
Your Guide To Thriving In and Out Of The Office
The Truth About Working Moms
- You feel overextended, but unclear on how or where to cut back, and you fear that doing so will negatively impact your success.
- You’re under constant pressure to choose between career and family, and often worry about whether you’re making the right choice.
- You’re overwhelmed and stressed out by your never-ending to-do list, and you aren’t even sure that the items you’re crossing off will move you forward in the way you want.
Find Confidence and Joy...
...at Work and at Home
When it comes to success as a working mom, I have a fail-safe formula that will help you transform your life from one of self-doubt and constant overwhelm to one of peace and prosperity:
- First, we delve into clarity and mindset, as these two pieces will lay the foundation for your success.
- Next, I teach you how to prioritize your time and energy using the Shine, Manage, Surrender method. It’s here that we’ll discuss goal setting and time management.
- Third, you’ll learn some productivity and persuasion skills, including my signature DEBAC method of managing your to-dos, and the incredible power of saying “No.”
- Last, we make a plan for self-care, to ensure you’re always pouring from a full cup.
Whether you’re ready for a complete overhaul and the extensive support that comes with one-on-one coaching, or you’d like to start with an online course that’s self-paced and specific to the area you’re struggling with the most, I am here to support you.
Begin Your Transformation Today
Self-Paced Online Courses
Real Life Relief Through Simple Systems
Apply to Work with Me
First, you’ll fill out an application to determine whether you and I are a good fit for each other. In it, you’ll share your current challenges, stresses, and goals, providing us with a baseline from which to begin our work.
Gain Clarity & Confidence
As you explore and define what you really want in life, I’ll support you in creating a system and plan to get it.
You’ll have my expertise and a group of women on a similar path on which to rely as you confidently begin to curate a life you love.
Thrive In and Out Of The Office
With your newfound clarity and confidence, your actions will be in alignment with the life you want and you’ll no longer spend your time or energy on unimportant tasks. You’ll feel great about the woman you’re becoming as you move your career forward and strengthen the most important relationships in your life.
How would you like next week to be different?
A 4-step system created for working moms who want to shine in all 9 areas of life, clear their plates, and finally go after what they want — with a clear heart and a clear mind.
Do you feel frustrated because this is the life you wanted, yet it’s hard to find joy in each day? Do you feel stuck on a loop of going to work and taking care of your home and family? Do you seem lost and just going through each day on autopilot? Are you thinking is this all even worth it?
I also went through this, and I can tell you YOU CAN GET UNSTUCK.
You can wake up excitedly each day and ready to get things done. You can excel in your work while being present around your family. You can make time for yourself and do things you enjoy. You can go to bed each day feeling accomplished and happy.
This is why I created this FREE easy-to-follow course, to help you live each day more purposefully and joyfully. In 4 days, for only 5 minutes each day, you can get unstuck and get moving on a path that you love.
Whitnee Hawthorne is a professional speaker, author, and Fortune 500 executive. She founded The Savvy Working Mom as a platform dedicated to helping working moms thrive in every arena.
At the root of everything she does is the belief that working moms are the backbone of our society, and she wants to support as many women as possible in creating a vibrant, joyful life.
The latest from the Blog...
How To Find Joy When Life Feels Like It’s On Cruise Control – The Savvy Working Mom | I have a trick to help you snap out of that feeling of repetitiveness and ground yourself. This tip also makes you more productive.