The Savvy Working Mom
Your guide to more great days
The Truth About Working Moms
- You feel overextended, but unclear on how or where to cut back, and you fear that doing so will negatively impact your success.
- You’re under constant pressure to choose between career and family, and often worry about whether you’re making the right choice.
- You’re overwhelmed and stressed out by your never-ending to-do list, and you aren’t even sure that the items you’re crossing off will move you forward in the way you want.
Find Confidence and Joy...
...at Work and at Home
When it comes to success as a working mom, I have a fail-safe formula that will help you transform your life from one of self-doubt and constant overwhelm to one of peace and prosperity:
- First, we delve into clarity and mindset, as these two pieces will lay the foundation for your success.
- Next, I teach you how to prioritize your time and energy using the Shine, Manage, Surrender method. It’s here that we’ll discuss goal setting and time management.
- Third, you’ll learn some productivity and persuasion skills, including my signature DEBAC method of managing your to-dos, and the incredible power of saying “No.”
- Last, we make a plan for self-care, to ensure you’re always pouring from a full cup.
Whether you’re ready for a complete overhaul and the extensive support that comes with one-on-one coaching, or you’d like to start with an online course that’s self-paced and specific to the area you’re struggling with the most, I am here to support you.
Begin Your Transformation Today
Self-Paced Online Courses
Real Life Relief Through Simple Systems
Apply to Work with Me
First, you’ll fill out an application to determine whether you and I are a good fit for each other. In it, you’ll share your current challenges, stresses, and goals, providing us with a baseline from which to begin our work.
Gain Clarity & Confidence
As you explore and define what you really want in life, I’ll support you in creating a system and plan to get it.
You’ll have my expertise and a group of women on a similar path on which to rely as you confidently begin to curate a life you love.
Have More Great and Amazing Days
With your newfound clarity and confidence, your actions will be in alignment with the life you want and you’ll no longer spend your time or energy on unimportant tasks. You’ll feel great about the woman you’re becoming as you move your career forward and strengthen the most important relationships in your life.
How would you like next week to be different?
How would you like to have More Time and Less Guilt by Monday?
I know you already have what it takes to create a less stressful life, but sometimes you just need a little push in the right direction. In my free video course—More Time and Less Guilt by Next Monday—I give you exactly that.
We start by learning why, and more importantly, how to get clear on what you want in life. Next, you’ll use this newfound clarity to determine what to keep or cut from your life, and also learn new ways to say no. Finally, I’ll share a couple of effective strategies for having better days that are productive in the right way.
Your life can literally begin to shift overnight… click below to get started!
Whitnee Hawthorne is a professional speaker, author, and Fortune 500 executive. She founded The Savvy Working Mom as a platform dedicated to helping working moms thrive in every arena.
At the root of everything she does is the belief that working moms are the backbone of our society, and she wants to support as many women as possible in creating a vibrant, joyful life.
The latest from the Blog...
People are humans, and humans have feelings. When we are at work, we want to feel passionate about the job we are doing, understood, respected,
We can be our worst critics and enemies. When no one is around, we can be our worst abusers. It’s not right. We need to work
Humans Of The Office Your boss, your CEO, your peer, the platform engineer, and the sales analyst all have something in common. They are people.